Fall 2024 Bloggers Announced!

We are delighted to have the following students blog for us this fall.  Follow us on Instagram to see when a new post is added.

Jeremy Gouteix
Berlin, Germany
Program: IES Berlin Security Studies & International Affairs
One of the aspects that enthralls me the most is the opportunity to live amongst locals. It’s a chance to go beyond the tourist experience and delve deep in to the heart of Berlin’s unique lifestyle.  From eating authentic local cuisine to engaging in local traditions, I look forward to forging genuine connections and gaining insights that textbooks cannot provide.

Keegan Kennedy
Paris, France
Program: AIFS American Business School of Paris
France is the home of culture, history, philosophy, language, ideas, and more. France is where you can experience the big city life and a countryside lifestyle where the wine and food flow from Michelin star restaurants. I am looking forward to being able to use the metro everywhere, I love the feeling of being able to go somewhere without worrying about a car to park or spending so much time walking. I love public transit across the world and Paris has some unique aspects I am excited to see like the Grand Paris Express, the RER, the metro with frequent stops, the TGV trains (just means very big speed trains), and so much more